Monday, November 16, 2009

hungry all the time...

Hello everyone. It has been about a week of following (not super close, but following) the list of food sensitivities that my doctor had me do blood work for. By eating the food that my body doesnt react negatively to, I actually feel full. I'm eating less, snacking less, trying new foods and enjoying what I eat. I wanted to share this great feeling with everyone! I did the IGG Sensitivity Test by Geonva Labs covered by my insurance. I highly recommend everyone take this test. I did the Alergy test and nothing came up, but with the sensitivity test I found foods that I eat ofter, foods I thought were good for me. Good luck and happy testing.

1 comment:

  1. I have to hear more about your IgG testing and what you found out! That is great that your insurance covered it. Can't wait to get details. We need to catch up asap!

    ReplyDelete