Saturday, January 15, 2011

Facing FEAR head on

New Steps Forward is up and running!

I have started a Parent Share Group where families come together and share what they are going through and receive support from other parents and myself. We started in October, earlier then I planned, per request of families. The group has started off strong and I look forward to continuing our monthly meetings in 2011.

From May - December I had my private clients who all made great progress. The best compliment I received was "Your help is worth all the money in the world. You saved our vacation. You saved our family!" When fear fills me I remember this and move forward.

This year I will take cases on as needed and help families as much as possible. My main focus will be finishing my program and taking my state board certification test. 

New Steps Forward will continue to move forward and look for new adventures! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment